Sunday, March 18, 2012

Valentines Fun!

I know, I know.....you're thinking....isn't it March and didn't we just pass St. Patrick's Day? Well, perhaps that's true but I'm a month behind. There were a lot of wonderful things that happened in the month of February and I can't pass them up. So...

Samuel and I made Valentines cookies this year and gave them to our neighbors and friends. Like always he enjoyed eating the dough and making his own cookie shapes which looked more like squishy lumps of grossness (I know that's not a word but it really should be).


 As you might notice, Samuel is wearing his "love" shirt since I thought it to be quite fitting for the occasion.



I felt like being creative this year and decided to pull out my decorating tips, edible pearls, and edible silver spray paint. They not only looked pretty but were ooooooh soooooo goooood! I have to thank my sister Cindy for the heavenly delicious recipe.






No comments:

Post a Comment