Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One...Two...

Before I ever got married, I had a dream about one of my babies. It was a cute little girl dressed in her pink sleeper all cuddled up in her crib. She was adorable. So, when Kyan and I got married I just knew our first baby would be a girl.

But....

To my discovery, when we went into our 20 week ultra sound we found out we were having a boy. We have fallen in love with this sweet little boy. He adds so much character to our family that we can't imagine not having him around. But, he's getting older and needs someone besides his Mom and Dad to play trains and cars with him.


So...


We decided to have another! This time around I just knew it would be a girl. The morning sickness was completely different. Doesn't that mean the gender is different too? 


Well....


Once again, to my discovery, we will be having boy number two! I guess this means we will have to at least try a third time for that little girl. Nonetheless, we are so thrilled to have another little boy in our family. We will be expecting his arrival October 23rd. We are anxiously awaiting the fourth member of our family to arrive. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment