Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Little Cross Country Sister

A few weeks back, Samuel and I went to my little sister's, Kimberlee, last cross country meet. This is her first year in middle school and she loves it. I'm proud of her for signing up to be on the cross country team. I wish I had started running cross country before my senior year of high school. Sigh....I know, ridiculous, right?! And, I only signed up because Jordan, my younger brother, had signed up and I thought it would be fun to be on the same team together. So, pretty much, you're awesome Kimberlee!

While we watched Kimberlee run her race, Samuel spent some quality time with Grandpa. His favorite activity was picking up the little orange cones and moving them. Um, yeah, those cones were there to outline the path where the kids were supposed to run the race. So, we spent a lot of the time putting back the cones that Samuel moved.




Kimberlee did an AWESOME job on her race. She actually beat her best time. What a great way to end the season. You rock Kimberlee! Way to kick some booty!


We all had a great time spending time together while supporting Kimberlee and her teammates.




This is Kimberlee and her cross country coach. 


Watch for Kimberlee as she passes the finish line. Good Job Kimberlee! I'm proud of your success and for beating your personal record. YOU ROCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment