Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Love Nature!

Marcus, Kyan's brother, called us up to see if we wanted to go hiking this last weekend. So, off we went to hike Denny Creek. I have never been on this trail before. It was beautiful. Partway up the hike you come to these natural rock slides that people slide down. It looked fun but it was too early and too cold to even try. We went further up the trail and was able to enjoy this gorgeous waterfall. This is where I chose to sit and rest while the guys went up the trail further. I figured three or so miles of hiking was plenty for me.





It was nice having Marcus on the hike because Kyan was able to pass Samuel off to him for part of the hike. Thanks Marc!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! These pictures and latest posts were so fun to read! Looks like you all are having fun, and I love that you're out hiking, riding motorcycles and horses while your cute belly is growing, you're my inspiration! I hope you all are doing great. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete