Monday, July 25, 2011

Rain in July

You would never think that in the middle of July we would be experiencing pure craziness. Rain poured in thick sheets. Samuel and I watched as we sat and ate lunch around the table. All of a sudden, I got this crazy idea and the next thing I know, we are running around in the middle of it all. We got soaked and had lots of fun doing it! I figure, why waste a good opportunity? How often do you get to run around in a rain storm in the middle of July? I know, you're jealous....




3 comments:

  1. This is so great Rose! Your little Samuel is the cutest thing. I love the post showing how much he's grown. It's just like everyone says, time really does fly by. I'm so happy to see you're doing well. Keep these updates comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon! Living here we have to learn to have fun no matter what the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite to your blog, Rose! It looks like a fun site.

    I'm glad that you guys had fun in the rain. This weather is driving me crazy! I'm glad to see that someone is making the most of it!

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete