Monday, September 26, 2011

The Surprise Visitors

Last Tuesday, we had a nice surprise visit from my brother Benjamin and his wife Kay and their kids Daxton and Hope. Mom and Dad called up my sister's family and ourselves to come over for a family BBQ. We had so much fun visiting and eating delicious food. The kids enjoyed riding bikes up and down the driveway, including my little Samuel. Did you know, this little cute fella is WALKING now? Yeah, and he's a good little walker too. But, he hasn't quite figured out how to ride a bike yet.


 
This is Lili. And bellow his her little sister Lucy. They are both soooo cute. I love hanging with them! Lucy was helping Samuel learn how to ride a bike. What a cutie she is.



 Say hello to my sister Kimberlee! I kept trying to get a good picture of her but she was riding too fast for me to get a clear shot. Sorry Bugs but this is all I got. :)


Samuel is having fun sitting on the bike. He figured out that the only way he could move the bike was by scoot backwards. Hmmm....Sorry Samuel but you won't get far if you can't see where you're going. 

 This is my dear sister Belinda. She is due to have a little baby boy within the next three weeks. We are so excited for Peter to come!
 Now for the surprise visitors. It was definitely a wonderful surprise! I loved visiting with them and enjoyed holding and seeing baby Hope for the first time. She is a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L baby.



Dad is working his magic on the grill. And, David (Matt B.'s brother) is learning the trade. Can't be a real man without knowing how to grill....right? :)

David and Alex LOVE the toy room. I mean, just look at it. It is full of toys and legos and tons of other toys I'm not going to list. Samuel really liked playing with them. But, like any 16 month old would do, he successfully took anything apart that the boys built. Um, sorry?


We went to Costco earlier in the day and Kay and I bought Samuel and Daxton matching pajamas. Once again, my camera died on me before I could get a nice clear shot of them. They were sooo cute with their blonde curly hair and matching pajamas. 




Somewhere, somehow, someone put something in the food and water because that evening both baby Hope and Daxton grew some facial hair. Oh dear, I hope it's not permanent.....

And to top it all off, I have a family video for you. Oh yes, if you were ever wondering what our family is like, well, this will sum it up for you. (This movie is dedicated to our brother Andrew. He is on a mission in Brazil and we wanted to say hi and send our love. We miss you Elder Sypher!)



No comments:

Post a Comment