Sunday, September 4, 2011

Falling To Our (Near) Death

For Kyan's 31st birthday, I wanted to surprise him with a little adventure. I wanted to remind him that even though he was one year older it didn't mean he was OLD. So, I booked a weekend to go BUNGEE JUMPING! Unfortunately, the weekend I had originally booked, Kyan was sick. So, I booked it for a later date, September 3rd. And....that day finally came.

I thought I was BRAVE. ADVENTUROUS. FREE-SPIRITED. DARING. But, I have learned otherwise. Just watch the video. You'll know who the brave one really is in our marriage. And....Kyan happens to be a little more graceful in jumping off a bridge. Who knew, right?


Happy Belated Birthday Babe! I think if we were full of life before our adventure, it was sucked out of us afterwards. Ha, Ha, Ha. Wow, I'm not sure I could do this again. I was freaked out the entire time. Did you hear those screams? Those were REAL screams. Now, Kyan, on the other hand, thinks he could probably do it again......years down the road.....maybe. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment