Friday, December 2, 2011

On an Average Day

Some may wonder what goes on in a Mother's average day. They might only look at the tedious, mundane tasks that come with being a mother and ask if it's worth it. Perhaps they wonder how a mother can feel fulfilled or accomplished at the end of the day.

I am here to tell you it is pure FUN! I love being a mother. There is no where else I would rather be then right here in my own home discovering these wonderful things...


I was cooking something in the kitchen when I heard Samuel grunting and making all sorts of noises. I looked over to see this. He was working so hard to get into the basket that I started to laugh when he gave me the look of desperation. I had to stop taking pictures when he started to holler at me.

Samuel has also discovered the new world of stacking things. I walked into the kitchen and came upon this cute contraption. The building didn't stop there. When Kyan came home from work, they sat on the kitchen floor and continued to build and knock down towers. But, along with this new skill of Samuel's, he also learned his new favorite word.....TA-DA. 




This is only a small snip-it of what I experience each day. At the end of each night as we put him to bed, he will give us kisses and hugs and giggle about silly things. How can I look on that and think I would rather be somewhere else? I can't. Kyan and I can't imagine our lives without him. We count our blessings everyday for our sweet little Samuel. And, I thank God daily for Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment