Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Walk To Enatai Beach


When the weather is nice and I am feeling good, we go on adventures. Some are in our very own back yard and others are to destinations around the area.

This adventure included a nice one mile walk along the I-90 bike trail that led to Enatai Beach. We had never been so why not on this beautiful day.






We stopped to take pictures along the way and enjoy the beautiful flowers. We also got to see a backhoe in action. The driver noticed that we were looking at him so he gave us a show. Samuel LOVED it. 



The moment we arrived Samuel was taking his shoes and socks off so he could go play in the sand. 

He brought some cars to play with in the sand. I thought I was doing a good job at keeping an eye out for where he was burying them (he is notorious for forgetting where he puts things) but the moment I turned my back to take care of Ethan's needs, Samuel had moved one of the cars and placed it somewhere else. We searched and searched for that car and could never find it. I suppose it will be a neat surprise when some other child goes digging and find a cool car. 

It was a wonderful two mile walk to and from the beach. We might just do it again this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment