Sunday, May 12, 2013

Our Short Utah Adventure

I decided it was time to go make a visit to Utah. I hadn't seen my brother or my sister in a long time. So, thanks to my awesome husband, he watched Samuel for the weekend while Ethan and I went and had some fun. (Don't be fooled, they had lots of fun too.)


My brother picked us up from the airport and took us to lunch. We went to Bruge's Waffle and Frites for their machine gun sandwich. It looks like this:


Don't judge until you've had one. It was really actually quite yummy....but hard to eat.





 We stopped in to see his new stomping grounds and to let Ethan wiggle around a bit after the flight.



Later that day, we drove to my sisters house where I would be staying for the weekend. We met their newest addition, Spencer. Ethan and Spencer hit it off instantly. 



The rest of the weekend was filled with yummy restaurants, taking my sister out to get facials and pedicures, vegging on the couch late at night watching shows, going to a Zumba workout class, treating Matt (and the rest of the family) to his favorite burritos because he watched ALL the kids for us during our Spa outing, and  a trip to Sam's Club to get produce to juice for my sister's new juicer that she got from a garage sale, and trying out a new sushi place (we left feeling so gross....bleh. Never going to that restaurant again). It was a blast. I loved it all.

I had so much fun with Hallie. She has grown into such a beautiful girl. 


Ethan was a great little traveler and loved meeting his cousins for the first time.


David (D-Man) has grown so much since the last time I saw him. We played all sorts of fun trampoline games with him. 



I ended the trip with a picnic in their backyard. We had fresh juice from my sister's new juicer and yummy PB & Honey sandwiches. It was a wonderful way to end our fun trip. 

Love them all bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment