Saturday, August 27, 2011

Breakfast in Bed

Last Sunday morning, I woke up feeling extremely rested. I almost felt like... I. had. slept. in.....? I checked my phone to look at the time and it was 9am. I can't even remember the last time I slept in until 9am after Samuel was born. Kyan was not in bed so I figured he had heard Samuel and had gotten up to take care of him. Just as I looked up from my phone, the bedroom door opened and in came Kyan with a tray of breakfast. Wow! Was it mothers day? My birthday? An anniversary I had forgotten about? Nope, nope, and no. He was just being that awesome person I love, cherish, and thank God for every day of my life. He shows his love in many ways but this morning it was letting me sleep in and serving me breakfast in bed. I love that man! What can I say more! :)


Samuel knew something was special from my reaction to Kyan as he brought me breakfast. He got excited and full of giggles. He helped eat some of my blueberries and tried to feed me some yogurt. If you look closely, you can see how Samuel had already started in on the tray in between taking pictures. It was the perfect way to wake up on a beautiful Sunday morning. I have the two best boys living under my roof!


No comments:

Post a Comment