Monday, October 1, 2012

36 Weeks

I know what you might be thinking....

"Wow, she looks tired."

"What, she didn't put her makeup on before taking a picture?"

"I can't believe she is posting a picture in her comfy clothes."

Well, let me fill you in on a thing or two. I never remember to take a picture when I actually look decent. It always happens to be when I'm looking a little like this. So, I gave up and decided to just post these pictures. And, at this point in the pregnancy, I am tired, I feel ginormous and my hair is almost always in a pony tale. Most of my clothes are getting to the point where they don't fit around my belly and lets be honest, who doesn't like wearing comfy pants pregnant or not? 

So, here you have it for those who want to see the size of my belly at 36 weeks. It's not up to date because I am now 37 weeks but I don't think I have changed tooooo much since last week. Baby is welcome to come anytime it likes now. I'm anxiously awaiting an EARLY arrival. Perhaps if I hope for it hard enough the baby might listen and come early. I'm hoping....





No comments:

Post a Comment