Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Random Things of Fun

We have been doing a lot of random fun things lately. 

As for one, I decided to make a baby mobile for the baby room. I actually made this a few weeks ago and the picture shows it hanging from the window curtain rod. But we finally hung it over the crib two days ago. I haven't taken pictures of the baby room but I might get around to it in the future. 


Nap times have been a new experience lately. I am quickly learning that I can't put Samuel to bed any earlier then 1:00 pm because he wont fall asleep. Instead he will find creative things to do in his room while waiting for mom to come get him. One nap time I heard a lot of drawers opening and closing and other strange noises. I finally popped my head in to find all the wipes scattered on the floor along with other things. He insisted that he had needed to wash his hands. And, apparently, it took ALL the wipes to clean them. He also felt like he needed to use the ENTIRE bottle of anti-bacterial gel on his arms and hands. 



A day ago, we started out the day by going to story time at the library. Afterward, we walked over to the Fish Hatchery in Issaquah. It happened to be spawning day so we were able to watch the process. It was pretty neat. Samuel had a good time checking out all the fish. 






Later in the day, after Kyan got home from work, we decided to go hiking. We have been trying to get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather while it has lasted. So, hikes and parks have been a regular in our family lately. However, on this day, there happened to be this huge digger parked next to the trail head. We couldn't miss out on the opportunity of taking a picture next to one of these cool looking pieces of machinery. 




No comments:

Post a Comment