Tuesday, October 18, 2011

3 Years of Happy Marriage

Happy Anniversary!

3 short years ago, we were married on October 18, 2008 in the Seattle Temple for time and all eternity. We both agree it has been the best 3 years of our marriage! :) We had met at church, dated, fell madly in love, and married all within 5.5 months. 

Any ounce of regret? 
Any question of having made a mistake? 
Any worries that we went too fast? 

Not One!

We have been so happy. God put us in the right place at the right time in order to find each other. I'm so grateful to know there is a God and that he loves each and every one of us. He is real. And he has been a very real part of our marriage. It is what gives us perspective and provides us with a strong foundation for happiness and success. 

I have never been so happy as I have been with Kyan. He has been the friend I always hoped for, the husband that I had always dreamed of, and the father to Samuel that I wished for my husband to be. He's perfect for me in every way and I pray for another wonderful year with the love of my life. I love you Kyan! Happy Anniversary!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment