Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Swim Home

We had a full day of fun today. I have just started taking Samuel to library singing time. This was his second time going and I think he's warming up. He is going through this bashful, clingy stage but despite that, he participated in many of the songs. His favorite song by far is "If You're Happy". He will clap his hands and point to his face at the right times. If only I could capture it on video. It's adorable. 

After library time, we went to the Fish Hatchery to meet up with some friends. I didn't think Samuel would take much interest in the fish but he surprised me. We spent at least 30 minutes watching the fish swim up stream and attempt to jump the man-made dam. He walked from one side of the bridge to the other, pointing to the fish and excitedly talking up a storm (a nice mix of baby language and real words).  


 








No comments:

Post a Comment